Build a Community

     Building a community around health and fitness is just as important as building communities in other areas of your life. Weight Watchers is a terrible diet plan, but it works in the short term because of the weekly meetings and becoming friends with people with the same struggles. Cross Fit is a terrible training system that gets mediocre results, but it works in the short term because you make friends, your instructor has good energy and you built a "community" around your fitness. 

    We are social creatures whether we like it or not. I am a total introvert, which means social interactions drain my energy, but even I understand that I need to communicate with other people or I will go crazy. But enough about me, this is about you and becoming part of a community. That is why I am encouraging you to join the Facebook group "Go Fit Yourself Swoldiers" on Facebook. There will be live Q and As, a bunch of great information updated regularly, and a nationwide community of people trying to optimize their health and become the best version of themselves. 

    So come and check it out, read the books "Go Fit Yourself Vol 1 and 2" and join a community changing the world and increasing lifespans with love, community, and wisdom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My REAL Issue with "Cardio"

Things You Think Are Healthy (That Aren't)

The Testosterone Problem